Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Sr. Unix-Linux System Admin.
Location: Knoxville, TN.
Please send me your resume in word format.
- Install, maintain, and support a highly available Linux server plant in a fast-paced enterprise environment
- Support Solaris servers running mission-critical Oracle RAC instances
- Design, deploy, support, and maintain systems running: Red Hat Linux, CentOS, and Solaris
- Conduct needs and cost/benefit analyses
- Consult with other technology teams
- Mentor junior staff & educate peers
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Linux/UNIX Administration
- Extensive experience with SAN and NAS technology
- Extensive experience with information security
- Extensive experience supporting Oracle database servers
- Experience with application load-balancing technologies
- Experience managing virtualized systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and diagramming skills
53 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.