[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 508873
Posted By: Allied Technical Resources Inc.
Posted On: 2018-12-02 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: IT Organizational Change Managment Consultant - New Orleans
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New Orleans
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 70113
We now have temporary (~6months) openings for Organizational Change Management Consultants with a client in New Orleans, LA.
Seeking a driven, high-energy analyst to support client in achieving its strategic direction of operational excellence focused on organizational transformation and change management.
* Develop and execute the OCM (Organizational Change Management) strategy and comprehensive transition and sustainment plans to support the business strategy
* Lead the development and execution of OCM deliverables designed to engage employees, which could include, but is not limited to, communications, leadership alignment, business readiness, learning and change leadership coaching
* Design, develop and deliver training
* Identify risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop plans to mitigate these
* Collaborate with leaders to seek input and prioritize OCM deliverables
Report ongoing status, stakeholder readiness and overall project health
Minimum education required of the position:
* Bachelorís Degree or equivalent experience required
Minimum experience required of the position:
* 4+ years of experience with organizational transformation and change required
* Direct experience with Shared Services, IT and/or Supply Chain organizations
* Demonstrated experience leading organizational transformation and change efforts
* Demonstrated experience consulting with leaders, including identifying needs, developing action plans, identifying deliverables and presenting results/recommendations
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position:
* Solid change management skills
* Strong consulting skills with ability to influence leaders
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Understand importance of frequent and effective communication
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
* Creative problem solving skills
* Relationship building and management skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
141 page view(s)