Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Direct Position: Knoxville, TN
Please send me your resume in word.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build enterprise applications which support day-to-day operations
- Participate in discussions to define requirements which will improve current products
- Define innovative technical solutions to business problems
- Write new software and perform technical integrations as needed (in a team environment
- Follow an Agile process and defined engineering best practices to execute projects
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for many applications within the technology portfolio
- Analyze project areas and develop novel technical solutions
- Design and implement sophisticated software to solve complex problems
- Work on major product features with enterprise integrations of high complexity
- Produce consistently high-quality technical solutions and code them independently
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to work and remain in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in Computer Science or related technical field of study AND a minimum of 5 years of relevant programming experience OR a minimum of a master's degree in Computer Science or related field AND a minimum of 2 years of relevant programming experience
- Proven ability to work efficiently across programming languages and platforms
- Demonstrated passion for technology
- Ability and willingness to make suggestions for relevant technologies or business solutions
- Demonstrated history of suggesting product enhancements
- Proven Object-Oriented programming (OOP) experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply SOLID architectural principles and design patterns in the implementation of server and client code
- Strong Java coding skills (or exceptional skills in other languages and the strong desire to learn and use Java instead of other languages)
- Proven experience with data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Service technologies (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Demonstrated abilities to review and track external technologies, products, and emerging standards to remain updated on the current state of industry
133 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.