[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511233
Posted By: NESC Staffing, Corp
Posted On: 2018-12-30 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: IT Technician - On-Site EPC
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85281
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 6033195137
- Read, comprehend, create and update documentation and diagrams for use by various team members within MIS IT
- Use logical approach to troubleshooting and problem mitigation
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with executives, management and inter/infra departmental teams
- Foster a sense of team with Global MIS department and Construction site
- 90% travel required in the SouthEast/SouthWest regions.
- Construction (on-site) experience is a must!!!
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience
- End to end solution understanding and subsequent design, implementation and support
- End user desk side customer support role (service desk or help desk)
- Experience in deploying workstations, laptops, multifunction laser printers, scanners and other technical office equipment
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
196 page view(s)