[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522884
Posted By: E2 CONSULTING ENGINEERS, INC.
Posted On: 2019-05-12 00:04:01
Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Subject: [IT/Communications Manager] WONDERWARE/SCADA/PLC PROGRAMMER
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Dedicated to “Excellence in Engineering,” E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) was founded in 1988 to deliver environmentally focused services related to water and wastewater. Since then, the firm has grown and broadly diversified to provide engineering, environmental consulting, oil and gas pipeline, infrastructure operations, and remediation-related services. Since the firm’s founding, the management team has balanced growth with fiscal prudence, resulting in a solid, financially stable business, sustained growth, and loyal clients and employees.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. NO PER DIEM OR RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
• Design, architect and support the stability, reliability, uptime, high availability, performance, security and integrity of manufacturing applications (Wonderware, Historian, and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
• Design, configuration, programming, and integration of complex control systems for factory automation projects
• Design, installation, commissioning and testing of process instrumentation & control systems, including Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
• Develop the architecture for equipment communications and data collection for the local plant, ensuring alignment & compatibility with global architecture
• Support the implementation of the Manufacturing Execution Systems with Corporate IT
• Wonderware, Allen Brandley PLC 5, 500, and Control Logix Platforms
• Must be proficient in understanding, reading, writing and speaking English
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
• 3-4 year’s minimum hands-on systems and network administration support.
• Strong understanding of network hardware, software, installation, configuration troubleshooting and support.
• Master’s Degree
• Software Certifications
• Food processing and dairy industry experience
PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM. If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact Cindy Wilson at (803) 642-5990.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer, F/M/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
78 page view(s)