[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522896
Posted By: E2 CONSULTING ENGINEERS, INC.
Posted On: 2019-05-12 00:04:01
Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Subject: [IT/Communications Manager] SAP ANALYST
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Dedicated to “Excellence in Engineering,” E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) was founded in 1988 to deliver environmentally focused services related to water and wastewater. Since then, the firm has grown and broadly diversified to provide engineering, environmental consulting, oil and gas pipeline, infrastructure operations, and remediation-related services. Since the firm’s founding, the management team has balanced growth with fiscal prudence, resulting in a solid, financially stable business, sustained growth, and loyal clients and employees.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. NO PER DIEM OR RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
• Provide business analysis and process redesign expertise in SAP WM functionality
• SAP configuration, implementation and support
• Good knowledge and experience in warehouse processes including Delivery and Transfer Order and optimized Batch Search Strategy/ Picking, Putaway, Physical Inventory, Cycle Counts Processes, Logistics Execution
• Experience with shipment processes (delivery, trucking, logistics, external warehouse, packaging)
• Experience with catch weight management
• Understand the integration points within ECC environment (PTF, SD, QM, WM, FI, MM, PTP) and with external systems
• Support peripheral systems and interfaces related to the Warehouse, Sales and Distribution, Quality, Production Planning function.
• Design and execute test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet business objectives.
• Provide primary end user support and solutions for the SAP WM module and user community. This includes troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of end user problems as well as performing routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions.
• English skills must be proficient to understand, read, write and speak English
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
• 3-4 year’s minimum experience in software, configuration troubleshooting and support.
• Master’s Degree
• SAP Certifications
• Food processing and dairy industry experience
PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM. If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact Cindy Wilson at (803) 642-5990.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer, F/M/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
75 page view(s)