[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522918
Posted By: ReNuke Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-05-12 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: N9153939 – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ANALYST 3 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 12 MONTHS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
N9153939 – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ANALYST 3 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 12 MONTHS
• SharePoint development and developing business solutions in another form/workflow software (including K2)
• Role will require managing one or more projects, managing a budget and project plan, involving stakeholders in gathering use-case requirements and development plan, providing briefings to management, interacting with IT division, developing digital solutions to replace paper-based processes.
• Ensuring software solutions meet quality assurance and procedure requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the field.
• General knowledge of other related disciplines.
• Software experience in databases (MS Access, SQL, SharePoint) and programming (e.g., Visual Basic, .net, java, html)
• Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
• Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
• Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
• 5 Years with bachelor’s in science
• 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
• 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for bachelor’s degree. A relevant professional certification can be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
83 page view(s)