[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526284
Posted By: Value Added Solutions, Inc,
Posted On: 2019-06-07 06:23:04
Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Subject: [Helpdesk Technician] *** IT HELPDESK SPECIALIST *** DOE ***
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: OAK RIDGE
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
IT Helpdesk Specialist
Special Job Requirements:
• Entry level Position, must be able to move and connect IT equipment including computers, monitors, printers, etc.
• Must be able to effectively communicate to other IT team members and assist users with basic computer setup as needed.
• Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or have equivalent experience.
• At least there years of relevant experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
• At least four years experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent communication and computer skills.
Prior Training or Qualifications:
• Experience in the business and information technology processes of a major U.S. Department of energy (DOE) contractor complex.
Roles / Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot issues as directed by the IT Infrastructure Manager or Helpdesk lead.
• Provide enhances support to senior managers to ensure their level of service is effective.
• Administer services in the execution of special initiatives or campaigns desired by IT management.
• Furnish assistance answering Helpline requests for help or service for laptops, desktops, software, printers, software computer accounts and passwords.
• Supports the deployment of IT equipment to the field and gives day-to-day technical support to clients.
• Contribute guidance in the checkout process for personnel leaving the project or company.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
65 page view(s)