[Software Engineer] SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - SRS
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Work with users to gather requirements
• Create design documentation
• Develop applications and interfaces between systems
• Develop reports
• Write users manuals
• Create Test Plans for COTS packages
• Perform system testing according to documented test plan
• Evaluate procedures to verify they meet regulatory requirements
• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
• Teamwork skills are important in the highly-matrixed project environment
Experience / Skills:
• Demonstrated experience and success in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements definition, systems design, programming, test plan development, testing, production turnover and documentation
• Candidate must have at least 5 years experience with:
• object-oriented programing
• SQL data manipulation
• Experience in the following is preferred but not required
• Java Script
• Deltek Costpoint and/or Time & Expense
• Experience with Savannah River Site applications and services
• A work week will be up to 40 hours based on assigned schedule. Work week excludes SRR holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access:
• A security clearance is not required.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.