[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529223
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-07-09 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Admissions Advisor - Part-time (6866710)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 84604
Part Time Position
Schedule: Tues - Fri: 4-9pm and Sat: 7am-5pm
Sells the value of MyComputerCareer to prospective students through a consultation and PowerPoint presentation
* Performs daily follow up calls to help students progress towards enrollment
* Helps students obtain required documentation to enroll into the program including High School Transcripts, college transcripts, Identification etc.
* Helps students obtain funding through private lenders
* Introduces new students to members of the faculty including the Campus Director, Career Services Director, Financial Aid Director and Instructors
* Walks students through all required documentation to become an enrolled students
* Sets expectations as to what new students are required to do to be successful in the program and meet minimum academic standards
* Participates in or conducts student recruitment programs with other members of faculty and staff.
* Ensures new students have completed our required on-boarding process which includes completing New Student Interviews and showing up to the First Day of Labs
* Required to help with retention and participate in "save the student" meetings
As a Admissions Advisor (Live Online) you will meet with potential students and set them on the path to career success through the obtainment of a high quality education, technical certifications and aggressive career placement. Our Admissions Advisor (Live Online) must have a passion to motivate people to succeed. We have found individuals with a strong sales background are successful. Appointments with potential students are set for you by our skilled team of Career Advisors. When the potential student is transitioned to the Admissions team, you will perform all aspects of enrollment. You will qualify potential students, present our educational programs and services, conduct consistent follow-up, and assist candidates in obtaining financial aid and completing the enrollment process. In order to qualify for an Admissions Advisor position an individual must have significant high performing sales experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
49 page view(s)