[IT/Communications Manager] Information Management IT Support Subject Matter Expert
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking to hire someone to support the MSA Network and Telecommunications Engineering Group, Network Maintenance and Management providing guidance on multiple types of Phone, Radio, Telephone and Network systems as needed or directed by MSA Buyers Technical Rep (BTR).
Typical Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
-Understanding of Radio and Wireless solutions for enterprise level systems that provide multiple business and mission-critical functions over a large geographic area.
-Understand and follow policies and procedures designed to protect employees against workplace hazards.
-Involve subject matter experts in the planning review/approval process
-System and work performance audits and as-built project validation
-Coordination of related maintenance and management initiatives.
-Auditing, troubleshooting and consultation related to Hanford site IM Public & Private Branch Exchange systems, Focus ring and Inside/Outside plant cable infrastructure
-15+ years’ of work experience related to radio, pager and microwave systems and infrastructures
-Radio Fire Alarm Reporting (RFAR) Systems
-Radio Broadcasting Systems
-Whelen Mass Notification Systems
-Zetron Radio Dispatch Consoles
-Motorola Quantar and Quantro Base Stations
-Microwave Technology – Operations and Maintenance
-Holds a current Federal Communication Commission (FCC) License.
-Integrated Safety Management System – ISMS
-Inside & outside plant Infrastructure installation and maintenance.
-5+ years Hanford Site Experience
-Lock out Tag Out Authorized Worker Training (Hanford)
-National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) -70 Electrical Safety
-Department Of Energy (DOE) - 0346 Fall Protection Program.
Fowler is committed to ensuring our employees are compensated at a high level within our industry. We are capable of providing an a la carte benefits package that suits our employee’s needs, including
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for the employee and their family.
• Life Insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD
• Self-Directed 401k plan through Lincoln Financial Group
• Paid Time Bank for vacation, holiday, illness, site closures, bereavement and jury duty
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Various Aflac insurance programs available for employee to supplement insurances
• Guaranteed Education Tuition (GET) Program
• Qualified Transportation Fringe Benefit Plan
• Seattle Mariners, Tri-City Americans and WSU Football tickets
• Potential for year-end bonuses