Customer Service Representative (6997841)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
EXCITING CUSTOMER SERVICE OPPORTUNITY!!!
* Act as an advocate for our customers and be an empathetic problem-solver in all customer interactions
* Actively contribute to building and supporting the contact center culture
* Effectively communicate with customers in all channels and ensure that they are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
* Report problems efficiently and accurately, ensuring a positive experience for the customer
* Maintain a positive, customer-centric attitude during every customer interaction
Please email resume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.