[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Johnson Service Group has an immediate opening for a Cybersecurity Engineer (w/ Secret clearance) located in the Fort Greely, AK.
• This is a direct hire full time position
• Relocation assistance is available
• Salary - Open (Depending on Experience), also have excellent company benefits.
Experience / Qualifications: (required)
• 10+ years of Identity Access Management (IAM) security implementation and policy work – preferably DoD systems experience.
• DoD 8570 IAM III certification
• Active Secret clearance
• Experience in Cyber security and DoD Systems experience
• DoD weapons systems experience a plus
• Education: BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science with Systems Engineering experience, Systems Engineering with software development experience or related degree
• U.S. Citizen (required)
Small business providing strategies and services to support an array of Government clients in: Software Development, Operational/Tactical and Installation/Facilities Energy, Cyber Security, Modeling and Simulation, Data Science, and Programmatic support.
We offer our clients nimble, unique, and value focused solutions with an emphasis on people, connectivity, communication, and teamwork. Our team believes that people drive solutions. By connecting people, information, teams, and experience we deliver solutions that respond to customer needs.
Johnson Service Group is an EEO / An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer