[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP8271 - APPLICATION DEVELOPER III – CHARLOTTE, NC – 12 MONTHS - PD/MOB/DEMOB OFFERRED
ReNuke Services is seeking an application developer III at our client site in Charlotte, NC.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILIITES
• Four years coding/programming, troubleshooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis.
• Must have Microsoft O365 SharePoint experience
• Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages.
• Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
• Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Effective communication skills.
• Experience with schema/database design, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.
• They are fully competent in use of concepts and procedures.
• They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience can be substituted.
• Work experience in addition to degree: 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer or equivalent.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all of the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.