[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A company in the Seattle area is seeking a recruiter to join their team.
Recruiter will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of experienced professionals in the Accounting and Finance world.
Other Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with local office leadership to assess hiring needs, post open positions on internal and external job boards,
manage candidate life-cycle through application tracking system, and extend and close offers
- Identify and attract top talent leveraging sourcing strategies, paying particular attention to diverse candidate pools
- Conduct phone, video and in-office interviews
- Utilize the firm's recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow, maintain accurate records and ensure
compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), diversity policies and firm policies
- Partner closely with Human Resources team and hiring managers to ensure effective on-boarding and integration of
- Develop and maintain professional relationships, internal and external
- Manage executive recruitment contracts with outside vendors
- Additional responsibilities and ad hoc projects, as assigned
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree for this role.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1+ year of previous experience recruiting in public accounting or a professional services environment.
- Candidates must have experience using recruiting systems/tools and an ATS such as Taleo.