[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If interested in applying, please contact me directly at 515-657-5419!
- Candidates will be assisting the Commitment to Customer (C2C) Center of Excellence (COE) data analytics team. This group is responsible for identifying customers who have been impacted by C2C remediations. Candidates will be tasked with, but are not limited to, the following: assisting build out of new processes, providing data analysis, leveraging deep systems and database knowledge to determine impacted population, and collaborating with business partners for remediation analysis.
- Candidates will be performing highly complex activities related to data analysis, striving for high levels of accuracy, and consulting with senior leaders on the delivery of findings and recommendations.
- Additional duties include providing analytical insights, partnering with technology teams, mining data across multiple business systems, providing accurate and detailed documentation, and translating business language to technical requirements.
- Data involved typically is very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- This team handles credit bureau reporting and will be communicating with internal business partners on credit bureau history.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Data science, applied statistics, mathematics
- 6+ years of experience within banking, financial/accounting services, working with credit bureau data
- 6+ years of SQL, SAS and excel experience
- Ability to read and interpret consumer credit bureau history report and the detailed trade lines that are listed on the consumer credit history report