[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to program in C Language for electro-mechanical systems. Someone with experience in low level programming in C, who also understands hardware design.
- Embedded C Programming
- Real Time Operating Systems - must have experience with a RTOS that processes data in real time as it comes in.
- Low Level Embedded System Design
- Multithreading and Multi Processors
- Experience and knowledge of multithreading and encapsulation.
- Detailed understanding of common communication protocols such as RS232, RS422, I2C, SPI, CAN, USB, Ethernet, etc.
- Familiarity with ARM Cortex (M3/4, A8/9), powerPC, dsPIC, Stellaris, and/or Kinetis
- Familiarity with vxWorks, RTEMS, and/or ThreadX
- Familiarity with Linux as a development host
- Familiarity with electro-mechanical and optical sensor assemblies
We thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the high number of applicants, only qualified candidates will be selected for the next step in the screening process.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.