[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is now hiring Customer Care Representatives (100% remote!)
**Must live in the Northern Denver/Colorado area to commute to Broomfield, CO for equipment pick up on first day**
Full Time: 40 hours per week
- All communication via inbound calls from customers, minor email communication and minor chat communication.
- Will use basic Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook and Word.
- Must be comfortable navigating computer while on the phone with customers.
- Answer inbound calls to provide customer service.
- Will be responsible for some chat and email communication.
- Majority of calls will be in regard to tracking packages, returns and refunds, product questions and warranty questions.
- 1+ years of recent Customer Service experience.
- People oriented
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Internet speed of 30 Mbps or more.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM or more.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please call Caroline Jones at 720.773.3930 to apply!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.