[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The team is currently looking for a Camera image quality engineer with expert knowledge in image processing, color science and subjective image quality. Candidate must be familiar with both objective and subjective image quality measurement techniques. The ideal candidate has optimized Image Signal Processor partially or completely in a consumer product, in a fast paced product development environment.
- Support the team with algorithm design and architecture for display video processing.
- Evaluate new video processing algorithms suitable for hardware implementations, such as noise reduction, image scaling, frame rate conversion, color processing.
- Maintain lab equipment to perform image and video quality evaluations.
- Partner with chip architecture team and software teams to define, document and implement video and display processing IP.
- Work with hardware design and verification teams to define video processing hardware acceleration units.
- 3+ years' experience working in the color imaging field.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of color science, digital image processing and image quality.
- Extensive experience working with subjective image quality on consumer product
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of IQ attribute such as Color, Tone, Noise, and Sharpness.
- Experience and Knowledge of MATLAB and IMATEST (or similar) required.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in camera tuning/Image Quality testing
- Experience in C/C++, psychophysics, and statistical analysis.
- Significant experience with video codec (H264/AVC, MPEG4, MPEG2, SVC) development is strongly preferred.
Willing to travel up to 15% (after travel restrictions are lifted).
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.