[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking Sr. C# Software Developer with 6-10 years of experience for our client in Petaluma, CA.
This person will be supporting a platform. The platform is a Legal application that allows attorneys to file with multiple court systems. This system allows a smoother process to file with multiple court systems.
- Create back-end code and connect to third party APIs (SOAP/RESTful)
- Analyze user needs and workflows to create easy to use interfaces
- Design, write, and maintain high quality software
- Develop new products and add new functionality to existing software systems
- Mentor junior/graduate developers
- Keep up to date on web developments and trends
- Proactively research latest technologies and advice on usability to the development team
- Work alongside other developers both inside and outside your main department
- Other duties as assigned. Duties and responsibilities may change at anytime
Experience in most of the following technologies: APS.NET MVC, LINQ, SCF, Knockout (or similar), MS SQL Server 2021, GIT and Team City.
In addition, show a strong aptitude in the following areas:
- Experience with building enterprise scalable MVC applications
- Exposure consuming API's and interacting with third parties.
- Proven record of being a full stack developer
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work autonomously while still being able to provide updates on work progress
- Ability to understand pitfalls
Mostly remote opportunity, travel to Petaluma office 2x per week.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.