[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Opening: Quality Control- Document Management Specialist
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Environment: This position is onsite in office. The building environment is quiet. It is very large, very sanitary and has a lot of extra space to practice safe social distancing measures, even during training. Temperatures will also be taken at the front upon entry. We want everyone to be happy and healthy! We care tremendously about our employees and are taking all necessary steps to be compliant to terms with the CDC as they are an essential business to the United States as they support mortgage lenders across the country.
Schedule: Between 8AM and 530PM Monday through Friday
Terms: 6-month Contract (with possibility of going direct)
Main Responsibility: The Document Management Specialist - Final Modification team ensures that all Final Documents have been Quality Checked and countersigned correctly and within the parameters provided.
- Constant Communication between the four team members on loan application modification in order to get the job done effectively.
- Primary responsibility to work through doc's one by one for loan applications and modifications.
- Constantly working through loan modifications for clients as the go through the application process or changing it.
- This division is the quality control of the doc's / verification process with modifications to applications for loans for US Bank and Chase Bank.
- Physical process, is counter signing. After a modification is done, then the QC is approved by the lender, they get the physical documents from the vault, do another verification and the lender signs off on it.
Willing to submit to Drug Screen & Background Screen
Nice To Have (any): Mortgage Document Exposure, Lending Industry Experience, Quality Control, Mailroom
Please Contact if you have any questions or would like to submit your resume for review.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.