[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Shift Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm OR 7:00pm - 7:00am (Will remain on either day shift or night shift).
* Operate variety of equipment; mixing/blending, granulation, bagging, and extrusion equipment
* Verify raw materials being used are correct per batch documentation, and finished goods are packaged in specified container, and properly labeled per documentation
* Store/transfer materials and supplies by hand, or with a forklift
* Perform various QC tests and draw relevant conclusions to make needed adjustment to process operations
* ensure equipment and work areas are kept clean and orderly
* Follow instruction on paperwork and accurately document information
* Work with supervisors, process engineers, maintenance, quality, and supply chain staff to ensure production output and quality are achieved
* Must have at least 3 years of consistent experience working in manufacturing/production environments
* Comfortable performing lifting of 50lbs and over
* Ability to work required shift hours
* A high school diploma or equivalent
Interested / qualified candidates are highly encouraged to apply as soon as possible for interview consideration. For more information, please reach out to Julie at email@example.com OR 8152619004.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.