[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Software Developer III
Location: New Orleans, LA - This is a remote position some travel to the site may be required. Candidates should be local to New Orleans
Duration: 6 months
Pay: $103/hour nonexempt
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with developers, product owners and business analyst through the development process to release functional, performant and secure applications regularly.
• Build Frontend SaaS applications (Desktop/Mobile) using React framework.
• Build Backend SaaS applications with core AWS services.
• Local development experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Strong notions of security best practices (e.g., using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
• Build monitoring solutions with tools such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
• Ability to build/design large-scale systems design.
• Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
• Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
• Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda
• Application Model (AWS SAM).
• Experience with AWS Amplify.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Minimum 6-8 years of experience in application developer with 3 years of Python programming experience
• Must have experience in cloud-based application architectures, micro services, and distributed systems including hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Reactive Programming.
• Strong experience in AWS - Lambda Function, DynamoDB, API Gateway, KMS etc.
• Experience in developing RESTful API's
• Experience in working with event store like Kafka.
• Experience on working with Postman, Gitlab/GitHub and GIT
• Good communication skills.
• Experience in No-SQL database
• Experience in API Gateway
• Knowledge of Agile methodology.
• Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage.