Posted by: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. on September 17, 2017 at 01:47:02.
Country: United States
Roy Jorgensen Associates (RJA) is a unique mid-sized firm focused on the operations and maintenance (O&M) of Facilities and Infrastructure Asset Maintenance assets since 1961. Today, Jorgensen has operations in 26 states, servicing over 40 active clients with a staff of professionals and O&M technicians. Our team of over 400 employees has international consulting experience backed by hands-on lessons learned as an O&M contractor since the 1980's.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. current has an immediate opening for a full-time Facility Manager located in Nashville, TN within a Class A facility. Responsibilities include maintenance and operations of multi-building sites, planning and implementation of maintenance activities, financial planning and budget control along with supervision of on-site personnel. Other responsibilities include managing contractors and subcontractors and related maintenance/repairs.
- Develop a strong customer service oriented relationship with client employees and managers as well as solve client facilities related problems.
- Ensure positive communication, responsiveness, efficiency and cost effectiveness on all client service requests and projects. Supervise execution and completion of all maintenance work orders and service requests from beginning to end to include managing vendors/subcontractors or in house staff.
- Issue purchase orders for maintenance related activities, review purchases made by staff, code invoices, obtain insurance certificates, and maintain all records in a neat and orderly manner to company standards.
- Promote company management philosophy through personal example. Meet company and client goals for performance measurements including budget, proactively, responsiveness, M/WBE, and quality.
- Implement safety policies and train on site personnel to ensure safety in the workplace as per governmental regulations and corporate safety programs.
- Conduct on site inspections to obtain facility condition assessments. Combines data and obtain bids for clients based on this information for project related requests.
- Ensure compliance with client contract requirements, vendor/subcontractor agreements, and all federal, state, and local laws.
Candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience with education or certification in facilities related field.
Working knowledge required of MS Office products and computerized maintenance management systems with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
LEED, PMP, CPM, CFM Certifications preferred
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
1563 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.