Country: United States
CORE Safety Group is seeking applicants for a site safety advisor in Norwalk, CT for a 18-month assignment starting early spring.
NO PER DIEM AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION - SEEKING THOSE LOCAL TO THE AREA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE.
Successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Must have construction safety experience
- Prefer five (5) plus years of experience in construction safety, fall protection, hazard communication, personal protective equipment, fall protection and all other occupational health and safety regulatory standards.
- Ability to work independently and maintain accountability.
- Must have strong experience and knowledge with OSHA safety regulations in 29CFR 1926
- OSHA 30 Hour, 510 or OSHA 500
Ensure the site specific safety program and policies are effectively implemented.
Facilitate JSA reviews and safety meetings.
Check permits (hot-work, specialty operations).
Participate in weekly safety representative meetings.
Participate in job walks during audits.
Attend and actively participate in progress and status meetings with the owner.
Conduct incident investigations and prepare reports on results.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line Norwalk Safety Manager
125 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.