Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: St. Louis
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63106
* Will support the timely facilitation of contracts (drafting, negotiation, execution) for upcoming Engineering projects in 2016 & 2017.
* Will interact with people cross-functionally, at all levels of the organization, to include the Pfizer Legal, Risk and Global Trade Control department attorneys and personnel, Meridian Engineering, etc.
* Will support the anticipated increase of Engineering contracts for all of the upcoming projects, in addition to the standard/requisite workload of contracts: Modular Building Fabrication & Install at 8030 Litzsinger, cGMP Upgrade Phase 2 at 2555 Hermelin, WAPA Construction Management, 13MM Filler, Multi-Chamber Basic Unit Filler, NGA Line 2 improvements, 9MM projects, WFI System, Formulation reactor, Autoclaves/Sterilizers, Water Treatment skid, parts washers, CIP cleaning equipment, transfer tanks, rubber component processors, incubators/environmental chambers, etc.
* Will perform contract extensive negotiations to support all Engineering projects (including WAPA) that will require contracts, to facilitate the achievement of Engineering's continual compressed and expedited time-lines.
* Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of progressive experience writing and negotiating (procurement) contracts.
* Ideal candidate will have industry experience in: engineering, construction and large equipment (custom and stock equipment) buying.
* Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Construction Management.
* Will possess strong contract negotiation skills and be local to the St. Louis, MO area.
* Will have excellent organization/follow-through skills, great attention to detail, the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization, exercising tact, diplomacy and assertiveness to get the contracts fully executed.
* Will be a fast learner and be able to think through complex problems and act quickly to respond to issues and business needs.
* Will possess intermediate to advanced skills in the following: MS Excel, Word, Outlook (email attachments), Windows Directories/Drag n' Drop, electronic filing/scanning
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
88 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.