Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: West Bend
Country: United States
System One is currently seeking qualified candidates for a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician 6 month assignment. This position is a temp to hire opportunity to be based out of West Bend, WI. Shift hours will be 11:00PM-7:00AM. The Maintenance Technician will have the following responsibilities:
• Use Decimals and fractions, simple geometry.
• Work from drawings, schematic drawings, sketches, instructions.
• Use scale, square, micrometer, gauges, specifications and code books, etc.
• Install diagnose, repair and maintain machine tools and equipment requiring a general knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical maintenance, machining methods and techniques.
• Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties and affect repairs and adjustments, either temporary or permanent to keep machines in production.
• Assist to rebuild fairly complicated machines and overhaul troublesome components.
• Involves dismantling, inspection and replacement of purchase parts, fitting and alignment of bearings, shafts spindles, welding ,etc.
• To fit align, adjust and calibrate measuring devices, moving parts and speed and feed mechanisms.
• Work from drawing designs, specifications and handbook formulas. Install wiring circuits, distribution centers, switches and controls in accordance with codes and specifications.
• Work from schematic drawings, diagnose and remedy simple electrical problems.
• Assist maintenance man of higher classification on the more complex work.
• Education Level: High School Graduate/GED
• Hydraulic electrical measure in and test equipment equivalent to two years high school plus 2-3 years training.
• Experience: 3 to 5years experience on general machine and building maintenance to become familiar with plant layouts and equipment procedures and attain performance standards.
• Special attire (i.e. steel toed shoes): Steel toed shoes and safety glasses
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free work environment.
23 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.