Posted by: BHI <firstname.lastname@example.org> on January 15, 2017 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 71101
Truck Drivers are needed in DeSoto Parish for long term contract assignments. The ideal candidate(s) must posses a valid drivers license and will have a minimum of 1 year of construction experience and the ability to operate off-road heavy equipment. A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this role.
All candidates must:
- demonstrate the ability to safely haul overburden by utilizing advanced mobile haulage equipment
- be willing to work overtime, rotating shifts including weekends nights and holidays
- comply with all applicable operating instructions and procedures
- comply with the rules, safety practices and procedures applicable to the work environment and report unsafe conditions and practices. Must learn and have a working knowledge of safety and state regulations. Properly use the tools and equipment applicable to work duties
- communicate effectively, both verbally and written
In this role candidates will:
- Learn to operate large haul trucks
- Learn to operate dozers, backhoes, scrapers and graders in the removal of overburden, hauling/conveying and reclamation activities
- Perform a through pre-shift equipment inspection in compliance with federal/state laws, company standards and policies utilizing appropriate processes and forms. Report irregularities and abnormal conditioins to the appropriate manager.
- Actively in safety meetings, safety projects, team projects and other company related activities
- Clean and perform lubrication on equipment and assist with any repairs and adjustments
45 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.