Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. In 2016, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 243rd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The “MOT” is responsible for the proper set up and take down of all traffic control devices, as well as maintaining the setup for the duration of the job.
Reports To: Construction Foreman/Superintendent
Status: Full-time, Part-time &/or Seasonal / Hourly
• Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all Middlesex Safety Policies and Procedures
• Must be on site at scheduled start time and present for the Daily Huddle
• Must be able to identify potential Hazards and assist in maintaining a Safe Work environment for all Team Members
• Be present for Weekly Toolbox Talks
• Maintain good health status and be able to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
• Maintain a flexible work schedule to include day/night shift work with extended hours when necessary
• Ensure proper set up, maintenance and removal of all traffic controls
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• MOT Advanced, certified
• Knowledge of FDOT and MUTCD standards
• Able to follow verbal instructions
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with strong interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with excellent verbal communication skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
37 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.