Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
With 2016 revenues of approximately $10.9 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 54,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230+ offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
The Site HSE Specialist develops plans, organizes, coordinates and monitors safety programs to ensure compliance with occupational safety and health regulations, company and client policies and procedures.
* Investigates accidents to determine causes; prepares reports of investigations for use in recommendation of preventive measures and the development of safety programs
* Insects worksites; prepares reports with recommendations for corrective actions
* Uses industrial hygiene monitoring equipment to test working areas for noise, toxic and other chemical and physical hazards
* Observes craft work to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
* Provides/develops technical safety training; conducts safety management training for supervisory and management personnel
* Assesses safety and health program performance; identifies trends through data analysis.
* 3-5 years of safety experience, and/or two years technical training, and/or advanced medical certification required.
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* First Aid, CPR and OSHA training preferred.
* Good written and verbal communication skills preferred.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
293 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.