Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Long Beach
Country: United States
Casey Industrial, Inc. is a nationwide Industrial contractor, in operation since 1947. As a contractor, Casey is focused on helping other businesses increase and enhance their product output through capital expansion or improvement. As an employer, Casey is focused on enhancing and growing an enduring, self-sustained organization that can provide increased career opportunities for its employees.
For the past 70 years, Casey Industrial has utilized a strategy of mostly organic growth, relying on a stellar reputation for outstanding performance and business integrity.
Casey Industrial was built on the premise that all clients, vendors and employees are treated with integrity and respect. Casey prides itself on conducting business the right way, a dedication reflected in the company’s values; both in writing and in practice. Casey Industrial’s new Piping Superintendent will bring a set of personal values that align with that goal. Evidence of those values will be observed in the display of strong personal leadership and self-development, showing consistency between words and actions and encouraging discussions of ethical considerations before decisions are made.
• Supervise craft crews to ensure completion of the work to schedule, quality and specifications,
• Carry out all activities of Safety to ensure all company personnel adhere to safety requirements and that a safe work place is provided for all personnel,
• Coordinate arrangements between craft personnel and subcontractors to provide appropriate work site access to all parties
• Document all violations, notify project management, recommend and implement corrective actions as required
• Ensure the allocation of construction work hours to relevant cost codes and prepare weekly construction progress reports to measure actual versus planned progress for all phases of the direct construction work
• Resolves complex problems that have implications beyond own area
• Ensure work completion in accordance with the latest revision of issued for construction (IFC) drawings, specification, Request for Information (RFIs) and other project design information,
• Provide timely completion of Punch List Items,
• Work daily and weekly with the project control team for planning and scheduling installations to meet the project milestones and objectives.
• Minimum 10 years heavy industrial/construction mechanical and piping installation experience to include large/small bore and instrument piping systems and supports, equipment setting.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience supervising/managing subcontractors and direct staff
• Must have in-depth functional expertise and broad business knowledge gained in similar role
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Prefer experience on heavy industrial projects including Steel Mills, Power Generation, General Manufacturing and Wood Products sectors.
This position is a Full-Time salaried position. The schedule can vary based on the project requirements. Typically 50 hours/week.
This position is a field based position. Typical project assignments from 6 – 18 months are common.
Casey Industrial offers a generous employee benefits package, competitive salary based on experience and great working environment. Our atmosphere is professional with a high value placed on personal growth.
At Casey Industrial you will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to 65-year-old company. We offer an attractive wage, benefits package and working environment including: Competitive salary, PTO program includes National Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick Time, Full Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Matching 401(k) and Tuition Reimbursement.
Target compensation will be dependent upon qualifications and experience with full benefits.
Go to https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/217d2e6d to submit application
257 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.