Facilities Technician - HVAC
Posted by: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. on September 17, 2017 at 01:47:02.
Country: United States
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations is comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time HVAC technicians to perform hands-on repairs and maintenance in the Southern California area based in Orange County. Technicians shall have the experience and the ability to trouble-shoot systems, diagnose problems, implement repairs, and adhere to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting systems, diagnosing problems, and implement repairs
- Perform scheduled preventive & predictive maintenance activities in accordance with set schedules and standard and also to respond and resolve corrective maintenance problems and service requests
- Coordinating with and report to the Field Supervisor and may be required to provide oversight for subcontractor services as required
- Possess a high degree of focus on customer service and with technical skill sets and aptitude for facilities repairs, maintenance, project pricing, replacements and the daily facility operations of a building
- Develop a strong customer service oriented relationship with client's staff and implement solutions to solve client maintenance related problems
- Ensure compliance with client contract requirements, vendor/subcontractor agreements, and all federal, state, and local laws
HVAC technician shall have proven ability and expertise
Some pneumatic control experience is preferred but not necessary
Journeyman status is beneficial; licensing is desirable but not a requirement
Clean driving record is essential
Must pass criminal background check
High School Diploma/GED
Maintain company standards for background checks (i.e. criminal record, driving record and controlled substance/drug testing)
Practical work experience
Exhibit strong customer service skills and a strong work ethic
Self-starter with a professional manner
Maintain proper safety equipment required for each job
Neat, clean and presentable appearance
Ability to adjust to changing work schedule
Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
762 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.