Project Manager (18576)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on September 20, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92101
Seeking Lead Project Manager - Scaffolding
Position is an expansion of the BHI Energy Maintenance, Modifications and Construction team into the Maritime Industry. This position will service BHI Energy to execute Civil Scaffolding projects across client shipyard sites. The Lead Project Manager will play a key role in developing BHI's civil scaffolding operations for various projects at the shipyard.
- Oversee the planning, budgeting and coordination of staff and materials to multiple projects.
- Manage a team of supervisors, administrative assistants and safety personnel.
- Take part in the bid process for incoming ships.
Ideal candidate will have direct maritime shipyard scaffolding experience and a strong knowledge of base of shipyard requirements, processes, safety, local recruitment, network of skilled trades personnel.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years scaffold construction experience with a minimum of 5 of those years in a Project Management role.
- Must have previous experience in shipyard environment.
- Must have the ability to plan, budget and coordinate project staff and materials to multiple projects at one site.
- Must be able to provide direction and support to the project team along with being familiar with Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be able to schedule project durations and timelines efficiently.
- Must be willing to travel to other sites, should the opportunity arise. 25% of the time.
- Must be able to maintain a good working relationship with the client and the craft.
Position will be based in Jacksonville, FL and report into the Director of Civil Operations.
730 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.