Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: San Ardo
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 93450
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7195696937
Operates tire mounted crane 15 to 80 tons. Small and large crane
Class A driver’s license
Possess Certification NCCO (National Crane Certification Organization)
Operates Cranes in accordance with PSC policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Readies equipment for use by connecting hydraulic hoses, belts, mechanical linkage, or power takeoff shaft.
· May operate and maintain heavy equipment including cranes.
· Moves levers to control tool bars, carriers, and disks.
· Moves levers and depresses pedals to maneuver equipment and raise, lower, and tilt attachment to clear right-of-way.
· Greases, oils, and performs minor repairs on equipment.
· May assist in assembling and loading project supplies and equipment.
· Utilizes standard health and safety procedures and techniques in performing duties.
· Becomes familiar with and follows rules established for operating on a hazardous waste site.
· Performs duties according to department's standard operating procedures.
· Complete company paperwork properly and timely (timesheets, daily logs pre-trip and post-trip inspection forms, etc.)
· Required to accept job assignments.
· Drives Crane or truck and/or equipment to destination.
· Maintains DOT log according to state and federal regulations
· Inspects Cranes, truck, and trailer equipment and supplies such as tires lights, brakes, gas, oil and water.
· Secures loaded material for transportation.
· Performs other duties as required
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
· Quality of work
· High school diploma
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Less than 5 years’ experience using equipment
· Experience with Cranes Fixed and Swing Cab
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Mechanical ability to operate equipment properly and effectively
· Communication skills, both written and oral
· Organization & multi-tasking skills
· attention to detail
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to anticipate and prepare for various events on own initiative
· Operating Heavy Equipment outdoors
86 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.