Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
JW Williams Inc., an AECOM company, is seeking a Pipefitter Helper III to be based in our Casper, Wyoming location.
The Pipefitter is responsible for fabricating, maintaining and repairing pressurized piping systems.
• Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair pressurized piping systems
• Hydro test and install fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports as required
• Maintains all tools, work area and equipment in clean and orderly fashion
• Read and interpret client and company supplied construction fabrication drawings and specifications
• Able to red-line update drawings to an as-built condition
•One year of related experience
•3 years of related experience fitting threaded pipe
•3 years of experience building dehydration / well site separation equipment
•Previous AECOM or Legacy AECOM Company Experience
•Qualified candidates who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
•This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
•Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
158 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.