Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 95988
Casey Industrial, a nationwide industrial general contractor with regional offices in Oregon, Mississippi and Colorado. Over the past 70 years Casey industrial has been growing t become an industry leader in the Industrial Construction Market. Casey Industrial has a 70-year tradition of offering a complete range of high-quality, professional industrial construction services encompassing General Construction, Process Installations, Construction Management and Design-Build/EPC projects.
Casey Industrial has a unique opportunity for a Construction Project Scheduler in our Willows California EPC project. Our average project size is $500K to $80M in heavy industrial facilities including wood products, power generation facilities, food processing and building products. Minimum of 5 years industrial only, experience as an Industrial Project Scheduler in a heavy industrial environment is required.
Being a Construction Project Scheduler, you will work with highly motivated people across the organization. You will perform as a strategic partner to build the roadmap on how the construction project will be built. You will also have opportunities to take on tremendous responsibilities and challenges, gaining global exposure in your career.
This position is responsible for all planning and scheduling activities for medium to large, complex, projects and overall project schedule at all levels, including engineering, procurement, construction and start up. Coordinates the preparation and issue of master schedules, problem analysis reports, variance reports, pre-op schedules and milestones, etc.
• Maintain and support project schedules on a daily/weekly basis: engaging construction team members to develop and deliver a well planned, logical project schedule, updating schedule activities, reporting, and creation of scheduling reports.
• Attend construction scoping meetings to begin validation of duration and logic of schedules, working with construction manager to update project schedules into Primavera
• Accountable to the Management of the Project for the integrated project schedule and project float and developing and maintaining project curves and ad hoc reporting
• Using Primavera scheduling tool as a means to identify critical path schedules for construction activities for all new and on-going capital projects (latest tool version Primavera).
• Actively participating in project review meetings when required to represent construction schedule activities, maintain and follow up as required. Communicating with Construction Manager and Construction ORs/Engineers to keep them abreast of construction schedules and pending completion dates.
• Strong leadership skills and experience working with minimal direction. Foster communication among the project team and act as the single point of contact for the project schedule.
• Monitoring project close out tasks and send out reminders when needed.
Qualifications and Skills needed:
• 5 years solid knowledge of, and experience with, Primavera Project Management Software in construction environment, industrial construction preferred
• Ability to assume full responsibility of one or more projects schedules and interface and communicate with others as the highest level of the Company and Client is essential. Ability to execute highest quality product and services in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical problem-solving skills required.
• Proficiency with MS Office product required.
• Ability and skilled at working within a team-orientated environment.
• Power Projects and Industrial Process Construction knowledge is preferred.
We offer an attractive benefits package and working environment including: per diem, paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
For consideration please send resume with salary requirements via Roadtechs.
Written resumes may also be mailed to:
Human Resources Manager
Casey Industrial Inc.
1400 w. 122nd Ave Suite 200.
Westminster CO 80234
To learn more about Casey Industrial go to www.caseyind.com
Keywords: Scheduler, Primavera, Microsoft schedule
104 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.