Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
AdKore has an upcoming need for Sheet Metal Mechanics/ General Millwrights /Apprentices in Macon/ Dublin, GA area.
Must have experience working with all types of sheet metal/duct systems
Must be able to perform the following:
• Assemble and install fittings and fixtures of sewer, water and drainage systems
• Review blueprints and specifications to determine work details and procedures
• Measure, cut, and fabrication of duct
• Must have all required hand tools.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
• Must have reliable transportation and all required PPE (hard hat, safety vest, harness, lanyard, safety glasses, gloves & steel toe boots)
All certifications are a PLUS
Submit resume and or work history to firstname.lastname@example.org
150 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.