Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
- All electrical principles, electric systems, substations, transmissions, and distribution circuits
- All types of pole structures, locating and staking lines (unloading, hauling, setting, and guying of poles)
- All types of insulators, line conductors, transformers, lightning and surge protection, fuses, switches, voltage regulator (stringing, joining, and sagging, line conductors) (Line-line maintenance with hot sticks and insulated aerial platforms), (testing of hot sticks, gloves, High Voltage cables, and line maintenance trucks)
- All grounding, protective grounding, street, perimeter, security, and recreational underground distribution, tree trimming, and distribution transformer installation
- Electrical drawing symbols, single-line diagrams, schematic diagrams, voltage regulation, electrical formulas and calculations
- Maintenance of transmission and distribution lines (ropes, knots, splices, rigging and gear) climbing of poles, pole-top and bucket truck rescue.
•Performs other duties as requested.
Additional Job Requirements
•Current certification in CPR/First Aid
•Certified in Cable Splicing
•Valid Class “B” Commercial Driver’s License
•Must have at least four years of experience
•Must have at least 4000 hours of experience
•Must have at least three years of experience in splicing the type and rating of cables typically found at Naval/Air Installations
Please submit resumes directly to: Jason.email@example.com.
Apply directly to this, and other opportunities at fluor.com/careers
148 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.