Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Under direct supervision, performs assigned duties, which may include any combination of the following tasks:
- Basic cleaning/janitorial duties such as collecting trash, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Provides labor and general utility work as assigned.
- Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools, and supplies. Cleans tools, equipment, materials, and work areas.
Basic Job Requirements:
- High school diploma / GED equivalent preferred. One (1) year directly related experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Ability to follow specific directions
- Ability to perform a variety of duties which may often change
- Able to repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure
- Ability to evaluate information using measurable standards.
- Physically, workers must be able to: Stand or walk for long periods; use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects; lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds; climb up and down ladders, scaffolds, and other objects and carry tools and equipment; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl, and see (naturally or with correction).
- Must have a valid driverís license
Local candidates are strongly preferred.
273 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.