Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 08512
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9546498403
Seeking a seasoned Millwright to assist in support of new construction on conveyor system. CRAS is a highly skilled and well-respected temporary staffing agency specializing in conveyor systems/carousel claims units within the construction industry.
MUST pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
MUST possess tools and PPE as applicable
MUST have extensive knowledge on conveyor installation, preferably distribution facilities
Project start date 8/21/2017-10/16/17
40 hour work week projected
Shift times fluctuate must be able to accommodate
• Demolition and installation of conveyor mechanical systems: general transport, power curves, slope plate carousels, and baggage conveyors
• Effectively report any deficiencies to proper authority ensuring safe operation
• Ability to perform physical requirements necessary as applicable to project
• Comply with and maintain conducive work site environment
• Potentially required to perform material handler responsibilities when not engaged in primary responsibilities
• Take an active role in organization and planning of daily responsibilities
• Read blue prints, schematics, and drawings
• Demonstrate and uphold all core values such as integrity, accountability, and teamwork
• Additional duties may be requested beyond the general description as described above as applicable to proper maintenance of project assignment
• Minimum of 4-year experience within the industrial mechanical industry
• Ability to perform the physical requirements necessary including but not limited to; standing, walking, bending, twisting, stooping, reaching, climbing ladders, cutting wire, and lifting materials weighing upwards of 70 pounds
• Ability to abide by safety instruction and use of PPE
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Basic reading and mathematical skills
• Adequate written and oral communication skills
• Moderate mechanical aptitude
• Mig/Stick Welding experience is preferred
• You are required to provide your own basic hand tools and PPE
• Exposure to various road, traffic, and inclement weather conditions
• Warehouse environment. Possible exposure to dust, heat, or cold, and other seasonal changes
CRAS adheres to a strict Substance abuse policy. Employment within CRAS is contingent upon successful completion of Pre-Employment 10-year background screening as well as a 10-Panel non DOT drug screening.
306 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.