Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Perini Management Services Inc., a division of Tutor Perini (ranking 9th in the 2017 ENR 400 contractors list), specializes in construction projects for federal government agencies (domestically and internationally) and other select markets, including military installations, contingency contracts, secure facilities and surety work.
Perini Management Services is looking for highly organized candidates for our overseas projects in Saudi Arabia and Uruguay.
The Project Controller will supplement the Home Office Accounting Department in the control of project costs as well as providing finance and accounting support to operations such as budgeting and forecasting completion costs of the project. In addition, this person will assist the Project Manager in administration of the project. Primary responsibilities include:
• Establish life support for our employees assigned to the project as well as provide continuous help as required to remain overseas. This entails such things as establishment of initial housing and all related support services, petty cash, travel arrangements, VISA renewals and any other services required.
• Understand local tax laws and perform VAT tax review of project invoices. File and complete tax return and remit taxes if necessary.
• Assist Project Manager in assuring compliance with established company policies and procedures.
• Performs tasks with commitment to excellence and a high level of motivation to learn new tasks and assume additional responsibilities.
• Assist overseas project personnel with the close out of the job once completed. This entails closing the physical office, making sure records and financial information are completed and securely sent back to the home office as well as assisting employees in returning to the United States.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or Construction Management or equivalent of five years’ experience in an accounting function.
• Currently posses an active U.S. Government Security Clearance
88 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.