Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 15147
Traveling Industrial Cleaning company is looking for several mechanically inclined individuals to clean on large scale industrial projects.
The right candidates should be able and willing to clean in confined spaces and should be able to stoop, kneel and crawl for the duration of their shift. You will work in a 2hours on / 2hours off scenario for the duration of your 12 hour shift while getting full pay for the 12 hours of your shift.
• Candidates will need to be eligible to gain security clearance in a nuclear facility.
• Must be willing to attend a paid 3 day Orientation / Training in Verona, PA where you will gain certifications required for the jobsites (OSHA, TWIC, Confined Space, Etc.)
• Stooping, bending and kneeling for the duration of your shift
• Willingness to travel for 90 days at a time
• Medical Benefits after 90 Days
• Paid Vacations and Holiday Pay
• Overtime – 84 hours per week
• $100 Bonus after 2 full weeks worked
• $12-$13 / Hour
Please reply to this posting with a resume and contact information.
229 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.