Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Experience in Project Management and/or Contract Management in an enterprise level Engineering and Construction Environment is highly desired.
Role includes the following responsibilities:
- Processing Asset Suite 8 items. Includes Contract Requisitions, Contract Payment Authorizations, Contract Change Requests, Vouchers.
- Reviewing Contract Proposals to identify work scopes and costs
- Reviewing Invoices for accuracy and appropriate charges
- Tracking material delivery status and location
- Assisting in schedule development, tracking schedule milestone adherence by other task owners
- Assisting in tracking program progress and deliverables
- Facilitating project close-out activities among task owners
Bachelorís degree required.
2 years minimum professional experience supporting project or project functions. Experience with contracts, invoices, reporting, financials. Experience with Microsoft excel and Word ppt.
Utility/Construction experience is desired.
Position requires good organization and communication skills, attention to detail and high productivity and work quality.
This is for a PMA within the Transmission/SubStation Construction group.
67 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.