Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 08873
Job Title: Project Controls Engineer
Location: Somerset, New Jersey ,08873
Duration: 12 Months(W2)
• Develop and update cost and resource loaded construction schedules.
• Establish and maintain harmonious client relationship to support project delivery and client satisfaction.
• Submit monthly reports to Project Manager and support internal reports preparation.
• Supervise planning, scheduling and cost engineering.
• Maintain project personnel relationships with individual discipline group leaders.
• Determine schedule, estimates and work scope to execute and complete deliverables within budget.
• Interact with client counterparts and management to plan and schedule cost presentation.
• Develop and execute measurement systems to process, analyze and identify improvements.
• Analyze data, identify issues and recommend suitably.
• Support cost control as per contractual procedures, objectives and requirements.
• Develop cost trend estimates and new techniques to support project cost trend programs.
• Conduct investigating requirements to estimate and control cost data.
• Support administrative and organizational activities to perform cost analysis and estimation.
• Verify scope trends and estimate costs by using contract terms.
• Execute schedule change management process to approve changes
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or finance, or equivalent experience and experience with project controls for the power industry.
• Experience working directly with designing and maintaining cost and construction schedules for the power industry.
If interested, please revert email email@example.com asap.
82 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.