Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on November 10, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 66839
Individual must demonstrate capability in Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) and Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) as a mininum. Be familar with the various alloy materials to be welded and can pass an ASME and AWS code procedure for all positions of welding on pipe, tubing or plate in accorrdance with the code performance tests. Certification must be on Carbon Low alloy steel with the ability to pass any Stainless and/or Nicckel alloy test as required for the job.
Typical Duties include but are not limited to:
- Select equipment and plan layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metals, machining, weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
- Lay-out, position, align and fit components together.
- Bolt, clamp, and tack weld parts, using arc, submerged arc, or gas welding equipment.
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts, using cutting torch, straightening press and hand tools.
- Must be safety minded and adhere to all safety policies in addition to passing a test in reference to safe operation in a trench.
- Must have 3 years verifiable experience as a welder in industrial construction.
- Must be able to certify through company quality assurance welding program.
- Must be able to rate information using standards that can be measured or checked.
- Must work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Must have a working knowledge of blueprints and weld symbols.
- Must be able to look at flat drawings, pictures, and blueprints and visualize how they will look as solid objects with height, width, and depth.
1398 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.