Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 01460
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors and clients to the company. This position is responsible for answering incoming calls, greeting visitors and clients as well as providing administrative support to the Human Resources and Safety Departments
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: HR Director
Status: Full Time/Hourly
• Screen and direct incoming phone calls
• Interact with clients, visitors, vendors and all departments
• Update and circulate various company listings via e-mail
• Prepare the guest book, package logs and courier logs for the next business day
• Handle incoming and outgoing courier service needs (Fed Ex, UPS, USPS)
• Sort incoming U.S. Mail and interoffice mail and distribute accordingly
• Miscellaneous administrative support for Human Resources and Safety Departments
• Professional demeanor
• Pleasant phone manner
• Minimum five years of Receptionist or Administrative experience
• High School Diploma
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with co-workers
• Professionally represent the company with a positive outlook
• Dedicated, detail oriented, and hardworking
• Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
15 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.