Posted by: Aerotek on October 12, 2017 at 10:20:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: St. Louis
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63106
- This person will be traveling to sites performing assessments, taking technical inventory data of building equipment from facilities (school buildings), recording inventory reports using computer software, inspections, condition assessments using a laptop and software (training provided).
- This position requires the person to be interfacing with clients from time to time and act professionally at all times.
- Either a BS in Engineering (Civil, Structural or Mechanical preferred) OR BS in Architecture OR Designer with 15 years experience with building systems (HVAC, electrical, plumbing etc.)
- E.I.T (engineer in training cert) or better (PE) is preferred but not required
- Ability to identify facility equipment (vent ducts and plumbing ducts etc.)
- Open to travel for up to a 5 week period
- Ability to walk, stand and sit
- Good communication skills
- Working cell phone
- 50 dollars per day paid up front at the start of the travel week.
- Candidates will pay for flights and lodging up front then be reimbursed by our client at the end of the month. They would consider candidates in St. Louis and Milwaukee. No weekend work but they will reimburse hotel over the weekend if the person wants to stay over the weekend. Travel time is paid for from office to destination airport.
- Duration - 6 weeks (potential for extension and even C2H for candidates in St. Louis)
- Pay rate - $25-40/hr (depending on experience level/we will pay more to encourage people to complete the project)
- Start Date - March 13th
- - Looking for candidates with their E.I.T or better (any discipline would be good). Architects would also work.
- - Basic abilities to identify facility equipment (example know the different between a vent duct and a plumbing duct etc.)
- - Must be able to stand and walk for long periods during the day
- - start date 10/23
- - First project starts 10/23 with Milwaukee Wisconsin
- - Second project would start in December with MSD in St. Louis.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
47 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.