Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23847
Pipe General Foreman: New build CCP. 6 month to 1 year assignment in Virginia.
Mitsubishi Gas Turbine Experience preferred, GAS TURBINE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The purpose of this position is to plan, coordinate and direct the performance of all construction craftsmen activities for assigned craft areas in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. The position requires a thorough working knowledge and background of assigned work, the ability to appreciate and resolve situations with little assistance, and see actions as a series of steps. With command, this position directs other line supervision, typically one or many foremen, as necessary in their roles to meet or exceed all project objectives. This position requires the ability to coordinate and direct construction craftsmen in numerous crafts within the assigned area of responsibility. This position is well-versed in the duties of a Foreman, typically having worked up through the craftsman levels through Foreman level to the General Foreman level.
• Supervise craft employees, through assigned foremen ensuring that scheduled tasks are done in a safe and timely manner.
• Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed. Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety and Environmental and Sustainability Policies.
• Plan the construction effort; which includes, ensuring that manpower, materials and equipment are efficiently utilized, and supervise work in conjunction with foremen throughout the day. Review Foremen’s time sheets and make corrections if necessary before submitting.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of the work areas and perform regular inspections of the work/task areas to limit any conflicts. Effectively communicate any changes to the scope as required.
• Meet expectations for assigned work and delegate to the foremen the responsibilities for maintaining the quality of work, and maintain a motivated work crew through effective employee relations and strong leadership, also moderate any employee work related issues that arise.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits including health, vision, dental, STD, LTD, and 401K.
Please email current resume to Mary.B.Williams@Fluor.com to be considered for this position.
149 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.