Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
ATSS Engineering is currently looking for a Project Manager for our client in Dallas, TX.
The Commercial Mechanical Construction Project Manager must be specialized in the areas of hotels, hospitals, and highrises. The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project and is responsible for managing the project costs, field labor, sub contractors, and a safe on-time completion that is under budget.
- Responsible for managing the installation of HVAC and Plumbing that meet code requirements, budget, and on time installation
- Evaluate estimate and set up job costing system with labor, material and subcontract cost codes.
- Negotiate and prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders and evaluate submittals to reflect contract drawing and specifications.
- Conduct monthly reports and cost reviews to catch deviations from a plan or schedule early and keep all participants and stakeholders informed in order to bring the job in on time and under budget.
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with general contractor, sub contractors, vendors, and internal customers.
- Evaluate and develop field personnel including workers, foreman, and superintendent.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment through maintaining safety meetings, incident investigations, and employee involvement.
- 4 Yr Degree in Construction Management OR applicable field work experience in HVAC and Plumbing
- Minimum 5 yrs verifiable Project Management experience working for a mechanical subcontractor in the areas of commercial HVAC and Plumbing.
- Must have verifiable experience in LARGE ($10M+) heavy commercial construction including high rise hotels, office buildings, hospitals, etc.
49 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.