Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 01460
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 228nd largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and one of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
Are you seeking a rapidly growing company that is an industry leader and an employer of choice? Are you interested in being part of a progressive and business oriented Human Resources team? Then this is the job for you! The Recruiter will be responsible for the entire recruitment process including job postings, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, and onboarding staff. The Recruiter will utilize
traditional and innovative sourcing methods to identify both internal and external candidates.
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director of Human Resources
Status: Full-time, Salary
• Develop and implement a recruitment strategy for skilled labor positions.
• Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Leadership to determine staffing requirements.
• Review resumes, conduct phone screens, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, make hiring recommendations, and process new hire
• Attend networking events including college career fairs and community job fairs to generate candidate pipelines.
• Create advertisements and research new advertising resources.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3 to 5 years of Civil Construction Recruiting experience.
• Ability to travel locally within New England.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong social media skills with the ability to maintain and initiate social media recruiting campaigns.
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
26 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.